Tuesday, October 29, 2013

PSA Soundtrack

Here is a soundtrack I'm going to use for my PSA on bullying. It's a mashup of "Stop Bullying Spoken Word" by SpokenWisdom on youtube and "To Build a Home" by the Cinematic Orchestra.


Conformity has become the norm
And if you fall outside its folds
Prepare for the endless barrage
of harsh words and hard blows
It's like a continuous montage
I mean, do you even know
The kind of pain they go through?
Emotional torture.
All so that some people could have
Something to laugh about,
Something to make them feel like they fit in
They laugh, they point, and they grin.
But I'm about to heat up
No more will I take this
Sitting down
Naw, my feet are going to be up
Marching till we have won
And by we, I mean anyone who has ever been
Degraded, humiliated, or neglected
For their faith, appearance, or intellect
Because no matter what they say
You 
Are 
Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment